Sara Shalash's Reviews > Suspicion

Suspicion by Kate Brian

F_50x66
Dec 16, 09

Read in December, 2009

Having read the first nine books of the private series in less than a week, I was very eager to read the tenth book, unfortunately the public library didn't have it. Yesterday, I spent my dad at the book store finally reading Suspicion! Paradise Lost left off with the biggest cliff hanger ever, so Suspicion picked up where it left off. I have to say this was one of my least favorite of the books in the Private series, but that doesn't mean it was a bad book. I have to say I felt really sorry for poor Reed, so much as happened to her. I think I just prefer the Private series when based at Easton, as opposed to the islands where Reed and her friends currently where. My favorite part about the book was the ending leaving readers with an even bigger cliff hanger! I can't wait to read the next book, everyone is back at Easton, there's a new student attending, and something has happened to the Billings (which is revealed in this book). Overall, I'm officially in love with the Private series! All I have left to read is the Private prequel!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Suspicion.