Crystal's Reviews > Sydney's DC Discovery

Sydney's DC Discovery by Jean Fischer

Jan 07, 10

bookshelves: for-review, read-jan-2010
Read in January, 2010

The second book in the Camp Club Girls series published by Barbour Publishing does not disappoint. This one takes us to Sydney Lincoln's hometown of Washington D.C. and brings Elizabeth along for a visit along with her uncle.

This time the girls are onto a very suspicious plot and we get to follow them around D.C. and the surrounding area as they pick up the clues and work them out together in their Camp Club Girls chatroom they have created online. Kate also briefly comes in from Philadelphia in this one too.

I enjoyed seeing more of the girls and learning more about Sydney and Beth. They are learning more about their faith and their lives. They try to approach problems as best they can and they love looking for clues and trying to help out others.

It's another inspirational and fun book for your tweens - I enjoyed it and I can see young teenage girls with a love of mystery enjoying this series also. After reading the first two I am really excited to read the rest of the series.

Ms. Fischer does a great job continuing the series seamlessly. I feel the girls are the same ones I met in book one and book two just expands on the girls and their adventures.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sydney's DC Discovery.