Vanessa theJeepDiva's Reviews > Primal Heat

Primal Heat by Lora Leigh

Nov 08, 10

bookshelves: paranormal-romance, erotic
Read in November, 2009 — I own a copy

Moon Lust: 2 Stars. This is a very short read. The relationship with Ivan & Brianna went from wounded gal from the woods to life mate. It just seemed to be a short story full of whole lotta random sex.

Pack Law: 2 Stars. This story involves a very young female named Sophie. She finally receives word of who her three mates will be and cannot wait to sleep with all of them. The language was a bit bothersome. The lack of the pursuit of a relationship was irritating. She just seemed very childish. Her three mates also had no character definition.

Running Mate: 5 Stars. This was Jaci Burton’s contribution to the book. I will most likely seek out other books in this series. This is a very short book, so all of the stories are too short. I at least got a feeling of a pursuit and relationship development with Jason & Kelsey. I liked how they fell into bed with each other, yeah it was very quick but at least he wanted to get to know her better. ¬¬¬

Wolfe’s Hope: 2 Stars. I was very disappointed! I have really enjoyed the Breed series so far. The plot was not lacking.... it was missing. It was too short for there to have been any relationship development between the characters.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Primal Heat.