Anne's Reviews > Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me?

Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? by Louise Rennison

1019113
Nov 11, 09

bookshelves: buy-for-school, teen
Read in November, 2009

Oh Poo and Merde! I've just read the final installment of the Georgia Nicolson diaries, "Are Those My Basoomas I See Before Me?" I am so full of sadnosity. I hate to think that this is the last book. I always looked forward to reading about Georgia and the Ace Gang.

When we last saw Georgia in "Stop in the Name of Pants," Masimo "the lurvve god" had stropped off to strop central with the Mega hump because he had seen Georgia dancing with Dave the Laugh. Once again Georgia was left in the cakeshop of love. This final book has Georgia trying to display maturiosity and win back Masimo. But what about Dave the Laugh? He is still her fun and crazy mate and he thinks she's a sex kitty. And then there's Robbie, the original sex-god; he can't really like wet Lindsay can he?

If you are a fan of this series, you will love this book. Of course Georgia's crazy family is all there in their complete madnosity as well as Angus and all of the favorites from Stalag 14.

I guess I can't blame Louise Rennison for wanting to move on, you can only remake so many Billy Shakespeare plays and write so many beard jokes, but I will certainly miss Georgia and her self absorbed ways. I am like a depressed person on depressed pills.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me?.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Brooke I agree, though I would venture to say I am glad it is over because then you know she is with the right person and isn't messing about anymore... the back and forth is fun but must end sometime! All good books and it is sad not to hear about any more exploits.