Shonali's Reviews > Not a Penny More, Not a Penny Less

Not a Penny More, Not a Penny Less by Jeffrey Archer

Nov 11, 09

bookshelves: short-stories, i-own

This was his first novel and a very critically acclaimed one, turned in to a TV series and a movie too. Though his list of bestsellers is long , this one according to me, holds the top spot [OK.. Kane And Abel ties with it for the first place :) ]
Though his later day novels turned in to kind of similar concepts predictable twists and turns , his earlier works were really, really good. Archer knows how to hold the attention of the reader with right amount of surprises at the right time and its very clear in this one.

Coming to this book
My Views:
If a plot can be so good as to hold your attention up to the last page then its definitely worth reading. This book falls in to that category.You must be feeling I am glorifying it a little too much :) When have finished reading it ,you will be saying the same. All the characters are well researched and there is hardly any opportunity to find flaws in the technicalities. Language is simple thus making it a easy read.Give it a try and tell me what you felt about this book

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Not a Penny More, Not a Penny Less.