Assogba Lucres's Reviews > My Secret Valentine (36 Hours)

My Secret Valentine (36 Hours) by Marilyn Pappano

U_50x66
Nov 12, 09

Read in November, 2009

the character that i love the best is fiona. fiona is a strong and courageous woman who take care of her child by herself. she waited for a man which made her pregnant, which promise her everything but he never came during six years. despite this situation she carried her baby educated her. many people in her place will confide her kid to another person but she did not do so. also because of the beauty of her soul she finally forbid the father of his child and they started a family together.

the most interest part of the story was when fiona was about to see the father of his child after six years of silence. i wqs wonder how she will behave and how the man will behave also. but they talk normally to each other as well educated people. they talked about the past bu fiona did not tell him about her daughter because she was still angry about his behavious six years ago. finally the man return to his town after the ceremony of death of his aunt, the cause of his visit to fiona town. far after they taked to each other and they got together.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Secret Valentine (36 Hours).