Erik's Reviews > Cracking the LSAT, 2010 Edition

Cracking the LSAT, 2010 Edition by Princeton Review

M 50x66
Nov 08, 09

Read in November, 2009

For an initial study aid for the LSAT, the Princeton Review study materials and suggestions can’t be beat. They quickly and effortlessly guide you through all three scored sections – Logical Reasoning/Arguments, Reading Comprehension, and Logic Games – as well as give you some quick and easy pointers about how to trounce the unscored Essay portion with relative ease.

I, of course, found this to be simply a good warm-up for more detailed study and practice, as my results from taking the practice Logical Reasoning/Arguments sections was sub-par compared to those from the two other scored sections. Which, indicating that the folks from Princeton Review can’t help me as much as I’d like, caused me to ordered PowerScore’s LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible for more thorough aid and practice. (Hey, it’s cheaper than paying big bucks and showing up for a Princeton Review class.)

All in all, the sixteen bucks I spent for this five-hundred-some-page study guide was money well spent early in this eight-month process of honing up my reasoning and speed reading skills. The GRE the LSAT ain’t – although I wish that it were.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cracking the LSAT, 2010 Edition.