Kath's Reviews > Start Me Up

Start Me Up by Victoria Dahl

1991203
Nov 08, 09

Read in November, 2009

A great follow up to "Talk Me Down" and I actually liked it better than the first one in this series. Loved the characters in this series as a whole and loved that Ben and Molly from book 1 were part of this one as well. You really get to start to know the characters. You really do have to read "Talk Me Down" first as Aidan and Lori are both in that story and it add to their background. I don't think you'd get as much reading this one on it's own.

Really liked Lori and Aidan both as characters. Lori's is sassy, smart and fun. You have to love Aidan, a nerd at heart, there's a lot more to him than meets the eye. He just needs the right girl to take his attention away from his obsessive tendencies he has toward his work.

This one's smoking hot and will probably make you blush for sure. In this story, the romance is great, but the story that goes along with it is not as strong. The story behind Lori's father, mother, her property and accidents that are happening to her. I would have like to have seen a little more action in the storyline.

I found this book at a bargain price on itunes and loved the narrator of this story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Start Me Up.