Bunny's Reviews > The House on Maple Street, and Other Stories

1519823
Nov 09, 09

bookshelves: audio-book, read-in-09
Read in November, 2009

I didn't listen to the entire thing. I listened to the first two stories, but the last two are nonfiction. No offense to Mr King, but I'm a fan of his fiction, not his nonfiction.

These aren't two of my favorite stories. These are two stories I could honestly care less about. Tabitha King doesn't have a bad voice, but she has a Maine accent, and as a Southernor, that RIPS ON MY NERVES like you couldn't believe. The gentleman who read "Umney's Last Case" wasn't bad, but his voice was rather boring.

This was like eating an apple. Not bad, but not the most exciting thing ever to happen.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The House on Maple Street, and Other Stories.

11/06/2009 page 2 "Disc 2 - I'm only listening to 2 of these stories. Tabitha King has a voice like her husband. I hate it."

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Audra (new)

Audra Do you count audio books in your yearly read total?

Bunny I do. It felt weird at first, but considering I'm listening to the complete book, it really should count just the same as if I were holding the book.

I don't know if I should count this one, since I only listened to two of the stories. :-)