Edna's Reviews > Sweet Talk

Nov 05, 09

did not like it
bookshelves: 2009, contemporary-romance
Read in November, 2009

I don't know, this book really made me cringe. First off, the sisters were annoying, I couldn't stand either one of them. Nicole was such a bitch and Jesse was so dense. My favorite was Claire by I still her naive self was a bit hard to stand at times. Next was the issue of cheating. While it wasn't happening with the main couple, I didn't like that side storyline going on. I hate cheating and even though I didn't like Nicole, I'm completely on her side. The last thing I have mention was Wyatt. He mentioned at the end that he should have worked harder to prove that Claire and the whole package was exactly what he wants and I agree completely. I won't go on with the series because I don't like the other sisters and I'm not sure they'll be able to win me over.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Talk.

Anica See, that's my "prob" with Susan Mallery. She writes good books on one hand, but then you get something like this. Even though, to me, this book was OK. But still... usually her first books in a series are good, the rest...not so much. :/

Ceci Oh, boy!!! now i totally feel bad because i rec you this book! maybe you'll have better luck with her other books!! :D

message 3: by Edna (new) - rated it 1 star

Edna Anica: I think a lot of authors are like that. Even the Lone Star series didn't have a perfect record.

Ceci: Aww, please don't. I've read those others you rec'd me and they were really good. I'm also on the first of the Buchanans and i'm liking it so far.