Linda's Reviews > Culture of Corruption: Obama and His Team of Tax Cheats, Crooks, and Cronies

Culture of Corruption by Michelle Malkin

F 50x66
Nov 03, 09

bookshelves: non-fiction
Read in November, 2009

While I do not believe the current administration is pure, I have faith in their goals for our country. It is indeed sad to see the corruption in politics that seems to be our heritage (I truly thought we were going to have and administration of 12 year-olds when Obama said they were looking for people with no association with lobbyists!) It would be interesting if Michelle would take her microscope to the Bush administration or even the new leaders of the Republican party, perhaps FOX news and Rush as well. The rating of two is reflective of her writing style more than the content.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Culture of Corruption.

message 1: by MAP (new)

MAP That's always what makes me wary of these books. If an author has a history of digging and researching all politicians, not only one side of the aisle, then I'm more likely to trust them than if they're like Michelle Malkin, who only looks at liberals (though in her defense, she admits she's conservative, and doesn't pretend to be "fair and balanced.") I think this type of stuff goes on all over politics at every level, but how can I ever know if everyone informing on it is only willing to go after one side while voraciously defending the other? This goes for liberal and conservative authors.