Jennifer Wardrip's Reviews > Stolen

Stolen by Lucy Christopher

Reviewed by Breia "The Brain" Brickey for TeensReadToo.com

STOLEN is the story of 16-year-old Gemma, who is kidnapped from a Bangkok airport by Ty. What follows is basically a journal of everything that happens to Gemma, written in the form of a letter to Ty.

You don't know at first where Ty has taken her; you only know that she is in the middle of a desert with him. They live in a home that he has built and stocked so he can care for Gemma.

This was, for me, a novel that I will never forget. The title was very fitting, as you will see after reading the book. After finishing this story, I find it hard to say that I liked it. I did like it, but am not sure if you should like a story about a kidnapping.

I can honestly say that it was a very intriguing story. It was very well-written, and although there were some slow parts for me, it flowed well. I put this story in the same category as LIVING DEAD GIRL by Elizabeth Scott.

This book definitely has a place in my collection, and it's a story that I would read again as well as recommend to others.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stolen.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Audrey  *Ebook and Romance Lover* Is this book really good? It sounds good and from your review it looks like a must read.