Jaime Huff's Reviews > Day by Day Armageddon

Day by Day Armageddon by J.L. Bourne

Nov 01, 09

Read in November, 2009

Day by Day Armageddon is written in a journal format of a man who is attempting to survive amidst the wake of zombies. As a matter of fact, not sure what his name is! The "author" is a military man who begins a journal as a New Year's Resolution and follows the mass destruction and chaos ensuing after this "virus" overtakes the world. He chronicles his killing, escaping and joining forces with a few other survivors he has met along the way. I have read some of the other reviews who state this is the best zombie book they have ever read and some that say that they don't like that the key character is so prepared. As for being the BEST zombie book ever, I don't know. This is my first one. I loved it. It was gripping, chilling, raw and crazed. I certainly don't have an issue with the key characters preparedness, he is military. If this was written from the view point of me, an average Jane, then prepare for it to have ended quickly as I wouldn't have had a clue what to do except RUN! Being as it is written from his viewpoint, I am all for his survival and game planning. I can't wait until the second book comes out and what's going to happen to these survivors housed at Hotel 23, an underground military facility. I can't help it, I need more!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Day by Day Armageddon.