Nikyta *Miss Forgetful*'s Reviews > Truth or Dare

Truth or Dare by Jenna Byrnes
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Truth or Dare.

07/03/2012

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions i didn't know there was a lesbian version of the series

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Yup. I'm gonna try it some day but not sure when

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions i will try it too!

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* I've read one or two really short ones like I mean under 5000 words short and they weren't bad.. There wasn't any sex in them, though. lol

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Bubbles (Dane) wrote: "i will try it too!"

We can try this one together, Bambi! :D

M, you can try it with us

message 6: by Shell (last edited Feb 07, 2011 03:23PM) (new) - added it

Shell I didn't read this one, but I read the second one in this series. It was really good! Let me know what you guys think of this one.

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions LOL Shell why do you always skip books?

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Lmao. Yeah, Shell, doesn't it annoy you when you read out of order? I go crazy and have to read the ones I skipped right away. Lol

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions yeah she is always recommending books out of order too lol

message 10: by Shell (new) - added it

Shell HEY!!! It's not my fault I'm unorganized in my book reading. The second one in this series looked better than this one! What do you ppl want from me? Oh and I didn't intentionally recommend books out of order! I just forgot about the first ones! Geez!

message 11: by Shell (last edited Feb 07, 2011 03:55PM) (new) - added it

Shell Nikyta wrote: "Lmao. Yeah, Shell, doesn't it annoy you when you read out of order? I go crazy and have to read the ones I skipped right away. Lol"

Nope. I simply forgot there are first ones and go on about my day! :D

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Lmao. I'll read a book and then go on GR and realize it wasn't the first in the series and the first thing I think is, "Well, shit! Now I gotta read the others!"

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions You're bad Shell

message 14: by Shell (new) - added it

Shell N, you should! Blame her! P bitches at me about it all the time! You can see how much good it does too, huh? :P

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions LOL Shell you are too much reading just any random book out of a series

message 16: by Shell (last edited Feb 07, 2011 06:13PM) (new) - added it

Shell Bubbles (Dane) wrote: "LOL Shell you are too much reading just any random book out of a series"

Oh, B, that is nothing, the regular cattle valley series? Holy crap, I'm all over the place with those.

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions you bad bad lady!!! i read in order lol

Perpetua I know Shell whats wrong with you woman!!

Perpetua Nikyta wrote: "Lmao. I'll read a book and then go on GR and realize it wasn't the first in the series and the first thing I think is, "Well, shit! Now I gotta read the others!"

I just can't leave it be. I think P made me series obsessed. Yeah, I think I'll blame it on her. Hmph! "

Woohoo!! I am so proud!! **beams**

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions Ladies Shell lets start with book one and work our way up

message 21: by Shell (new) - added it

Shell Perpetua wrote: "I know Shell whats wrong with you woman!!"

Perpetua Michelle wrote: "Perpetua wrote: "I know Shell whats wrong with you woman!!"

*rolls eyes* We've been friends for what, P? A year? Do you really need me to write you out a "Shell's faults" list?"

Well....ok no really its fine!

Perpetua Bubbles (Dane) wrote: "Ladies Shell lets start with book one and work our way up"

B its like banging your head against a wall!

message 24: by Shell (new) - added it

Shell Bubbles (Dane) wrote: "Ladies Shell lets start with book one and work our way up"

But, B, I all ready read book two for this series. I can't start and work my way up now! That would be going out of order! :P

Perpetua Michelle wrote: "Bubbles (Dane) wrote: "Ladies Shell lets start with book one and work our way up"

This book isn't really part of the series anyway so I will forgive you this time! However if I was going by timeline I think this book is between 3 and 4! Just sayin..

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions Shell i would like the list of your faults please. :)

uh start over with the series Shell and read in the right order lol

message 27: by Shell (new) - added it

Shell Bubbles (Dane) wrote: "Shell i would like the list of your faults please. :)

uh start over with the series Shell and read in the right order lol"

Uh, well there is a short list in my about me section on my profile page and you can add random order reader, emotional spaz and occasional space cadet to those. If you want an in depth list that, could take some time.

*put upon sigh* Fine, I'll read this one.

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions well add 'can't take an 11 incher' to the list

message 29: by Shell (new) - added it

Shell Bubbles (Dane) wrote: "well add 'can't take an 11 incher' to the list"

Oh yeah, that too!

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions I think of you tried harder you could do it

Perpetua Bubbles (Dane) wrote: "uh start over with the series Shell and read in the right order lol"

Oh you know Shell that is a very good idea! I'll read them with you!! I would LOVE an excse to read them all again! I might even read this one!

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions P I have been reading them onto book 5... kind of fell in love with bodyguards in love though so got side tracked

Perpetua Bubbles (Dane) wrote: "P I have been reading them onto book 5... kind of fell in love with bodyguards in love though so got side tracked"

**sigh** The Bodygaurds are yummie! Ok so I have just finished CV #1 and will start Mistletoe tomorrow, Reverend Casey ***drool***

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions yeah then Kyle after that

Perpetua Bubbles (Dane) wrote: "yeah then Kyle after that"

God I love Kyle! That is still my favourite CV

message 36: by Shell (new) - added it

Shell Perpetua wrote: "Bubbles (Dane) wrote: "P I have been reading them onto book 5... kind of fell in love with bodyguards in love though so got side tracked"

**sigh** The Bodygaurds are yummie! Ok so I have just fin..."

message 37: by Shell (new) - added it

Shell Bubbles (Dane) wrote: "P I have been reading them onto book 5... kind of fell in love with bodyguards in love though so got side tracked"

Oh the bodyguards! I love them! I'm only up to book 3 though, but I've been reading them in order!

Perpetua Michelle wrote: "WHAT?! You are done with CV #1 all ready? Oy! Can I just start at 5 so you don't get too far ahead? "

Well have you read 1, 2, 3 and 4? I am stopping now anyway so no more reading till tomorrow!

Perpetua Michelle wrote: "Bubbles (Dane) wrote: "P I have been reading them onto book 5... kind of fell in love with bodyguards in love though so got side tracked"

Oh the bodyguards! I love them! I'm only up to book 3 th..."

I'm impressed

message 40: by Shell (new) - added it

Shell Perpetua wrote: "Michelle wrote: "WHAT?! You are done with CV #1 all ready? Oy! Can I just start at 5 so you don't get too far ahead? "

Uh, no, but I did read #18, I think #5, and another one. Oh and the 1st one at one point or another, but I, um, didn't finish it. It was just sort of meh for me. Oh yeah, and the second girlie bits one!

message 41: by Shell (last edited Feb 07, 2011 08:02PM) (new) - added it

Shell I do have a bunch more of them though, I just haven't read them yet, but that's b/c I was on her shifter series, bodyguards, hell series and Neo's realm. What's the series with Dalton's Awakening? I read that too, or at least some of them. B, have you read Moor Love or Into the Mist? Those are awesome. Is Into the Mist part of a series? OMG, I love Carol, but she has sooooo many books! How's a girl to keep up?

Perpetua You mean Through the Montana Mist? Yes its part of a series is a series! The last in that bloody series! OMG Shell!! Ok so the first CV was not that great I am starting the second tomorrow you can just read it too!

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions i am reading I Love Rock N Roll now i like it been loving these... i meant i am on 5th cattle valley book lol

message 44: by Shell (last edited Feb 08, 2011 04:31AM) (new) - added it

Shell Perpetua wrote: "You mean Through the Montana Mist? Yes its part of a series is a series! The last in that bloody series! OMG Shell!! Ok so the first CV was not that great I am starting the second tomorrow you can ..."

Yeah! That's it, P! Through the Montana Mist. It was excellent. How were the other books in the series?

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* I wish Carol would write more in the Saddle Up and Ride series :-(

You guys crack me up :P

message 46: by Perpetua (last edited Feb 08, 2011 02:16PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Perpetua **sigh** The Saddle Up and ride series was brilliant! But Yay more Carol in the next 2 weeks!!

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Lol I've been falling behind on my CV reads. I think I have like the last 3 to read

Perpetua Nikyta wrote: "Lol I've been falling behind on my CV reads. I think I have like the last 3 to read"

**shock** I am so dissapointed in you! LOL

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* *bows head* I know, I know. It's just menages always throw me for a loop. It takes me a while to get back in the groove whenever she writes one *sigh* That sounds so bad lol

Perpetua Nikyta wrote: "*bows head* I know, I know. It's just menages always throw me for a loop. It takes me a while to get back in the groove whenever she writes one *sigh* That sounds so bad lol"

Bad Nik Bad!