Nikyta *Miss Forgetful*'s Reviews > Cattle Valley Mistletoe

Cattle Valley Mistletoe by Carol Lynne

Oct 29, 09

bookshelves: m-m
Read in June, 2009

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cattle Valley Mistletoe.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions first one was m/m/m but this one is just m/m right?

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Yup, that's right. Are you gonna read the whole series so that you can read the lsb one?

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions lol i like to try and start in beginning but i will skip the slut one start with number 2

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Lol. Slut one? You mean the first in the series?

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions Yeah that one

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Lol. Yeah, I wasn't too fond of the first one... Everyone loves Nate and all that but I just thought he was kinda annoying and selfish. *shrugs*

I didn't like the m/m/ms in this series as much as the m/ms but I just read them so I wouldn't be lost when it came to the ones after that... Like Cattle Valley Days (Cattle Valley, #12) by Carol Lynne. I had to read that one and it's m/m/m cuz it kinda sets the themes for a couple of the books following it. :-(

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions I will see how they are

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* *nods* Okie dokie smokie

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions lol i will work my way up the the LSB now lol

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions was this one happy ish?

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Yup. It's cute, too.

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions i liked it

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* The next one is cute, too. It's got one of those gentle giants and a disabled guy. I think you'll like that one.

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions yeah i wish it was on my GB Challenge but it is not i like Kyle

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Read this after RSL. Or Bloodlines. Put a little happy in there somewhere

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions Yeah i have third one need to buy the rest after that

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Damn, that's a lot of books you have to buy just for one series.

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions yeah most of them are at all romance.com ya know buy 10 get 1 and i have the last few too with the lsb and stuff so just missing a huge gap in the middle

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* That's true. I bought all of mine at Total E Bound because they were cheaper than anywhere else. Of course, I started buying them almost as soon as the series started lol.

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions yeah the new ones are only at total ebound but start of the series is all at all romance

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* After the third one do you have any others for your challenges?

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions no i have the body gaurd series but need to read men in love first lol the thrid one is not part of my challenge i just really like kyle and want to read his story. i like all these guys so far

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Yeah, I loved Kyle's too. I read all of them back to back until about Jeremy's I think. I really liked his.

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions lol hush! i am trying to read my challenge books stop making me keep on with this series lol

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Lol. Oops! Sorry! :P

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions its ok i havent bought number 4 yet so i just have to not buy it then i wont have to read it

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Lol. Good strategy... Until, of course, I start praising how much I just LOVED Ezra. *sigh* such a big man *starry eyes*

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Nikyta wrote: "Lol. Good strategy... Until, of course, I start praising how much I just LOVED Ezra. *sigh* such a big man *starry eyes*"

Aww, I <3 him!

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions Ezra is number 4? i have been wating for him since number 1...

darn you Looksi

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Hehehehe!

I love Ezra, too, Eyre! How can you not like a man that big? *dreamy sigh*

I might have to do a re-read just for him. *sigh*

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions :) you need to read those good time boys first

message 32: by Perpetua (last edited Jan 24, 2011 05:27PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Perpetua Nikyta wrote: "The next one is cute, too. It's got one of those gentle giants and a disabled guy. I think you'll like that one."

Sweet Toppings is my FAVOURIE Cattle Valley ever!! You read it yet B?

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Sweet Toppings was good. I really liked the ones with the cowboys, though. ^_^

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions i only read the first two. So much pressure with you ladies lol... this all started cause N wants me to read number 16

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Only because I said it has lsb and I knew how much you LOVE lsb. :P

You know, I bet you can add all the Cattle Valley ones to your a to z challenges.

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions yeah i have not updated those at all lol i don't even remember what year long challenges i signed up for anymore

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Lol. Oh, that's really bad, B!! I'm glad I made a personal goals one or else I'd forget too

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions lol yeah i am a bad boy ;) i have all year so next December I'll work on it:)

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* O.O

December?!

Geez, you're a worse procrastinator than I am!

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions hey i fit it in my schedule to be done in December, not procrastinating just scheduling conflicts

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Lmao. Uh huh. You have scheduling conflicts already? We're only in January! How are you going to fit all those new releases in with scheduling conflicts?!

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions N so much pressure from you. jeesh i am not sure i will just start sleeping less, reading more

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Good plan!! :P

And you know you love my pressure ;-P

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions yeah just remember the less I sleep the more i text you at 3 am

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Oh. Right. Well, okay, less on the pressure then ^_^