Ally72's Reviews > Angels' Blood

2201558
Nov 09, 09

bookshelves: paranormal-romances, favorites
Read in November, 2009

I did not want this book to end. I knew this book was going to be special after I read the first chapter. The characters and world Nalini Singh creates are unbelievable. I loved Elena and Raphael and they made a perfect couple. I particularly liked Elena because she was a wonderful combination of being feminine and tough. As for Raphael...WOW!!!...This is about all I can coherently say right now for him. I only regret that I did not wait and start this book until the next one comes out. It is going to be hard to be patient and find out what happens next to the Guild Hunters, vampires, and angels of this world. This is definitely going to be a favorite new series for me!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angels' Blood.

Comments (showing 1-21)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

valee Nice! You are reading this one. I loved it!!!
Really loved it. Let me know what you think.

Ally72 Thanks Vale...I am going to start it tonight. I remember you said how much you loved it so that is what convinced me to start it now. I need a change of pace after reading about Ethan's death in "Pride." I so wish Faythe's older brother, Michael, would have found a different wife...I don't like the Holly character at all.

valee I know.. I wanna see michael with the venezuela tubby, the one with the kid. Which was her name?
I don't know why but I see them together.LOL.

What happened to Ethan was so sad... I cried like a baby. :(

You'll like this book for sure. Because it has a great love story and a los of good action. Also it introduces a very different tipe of paranormal. Because before reading this book I had never read about angels. I loved it.

Enjoy!

Ally72 I thought the same thing when I read that scene where Michael is helping Manx (I think that is how her name was spelled) out of the car and he is helping the baby too. I wonder if we are going to see more of his character in the next book? I really hope so...I don't want anything bad to happen to Holly...I just don't want her with Michael. I am excited to read "Angel's Blood" and I will let you know what I think of it once I get going! What book are you reading now?

valee I'm almost done with Outlander 2, and I've just started Bitten from Kelly Armstrong of the Women of the otherworld series. I heard really good things od the series. I hope to not get dissapointed, but it would be hard because I've just finished The shifters series and the Fever series, and both were awesome; So this series would have to be very good to impress me...

Ally72 I read Bitten a few weeks ago and liked it. I haven't read the next one in the series, but I think you will enjoy it (Clay is the best) too. I like the Shifters series more as this point, but I definitely will read more of Kelley Armstrong's books. It is still hard to beat Marc from the Shifters! I will be anxious to hear what you think when you get done with Armstrong's book. I haven't read any of the Outlander books, but they are on my TBR list too.

valee The first one was really good, but the 2nd was so much slower...

And Barrons definately beats Marc, eventhough I love Marc, but Barrons is so much better than all the rest. LOL

I'll let you know what I think of Bitten.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads) Great review, Alexis. I look forward to reading this.

Ally72 Thanks Danielle...I think you will really, really, really like it! I wrote my review very quickly so I hope it made sense (and I didn't have too many spelling errors).

Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads) It was great. I always have to go back and edit my reviews because I type fast and I try to write them at work between things I have to do. LOL.

Ally72 I do the same thing Danielle!!! My mind works faster than my fingers (usually)...It is so bad!

Ally72 LOL!!!

message 8: by Barbara M. (new) - added it

Barbara M. Great review Alexis! It seems we have a lot of the same taste in books so I'm marking this one right now!!!

Ally72 Thanks Barbara for your compliment! I can't even begin to go into how much I loved this book. I have never read Nalini Singh and am really excited to have found a new author that I love. I just should have waited until the next book comes out in the series to start this one...It is that good! I also really liked how this story ended, but also set it up for the beginning of an entire series. I will be anxious to hear what you think if you decide to read it!

message 6: by Barbara M. (new) - added it

Barbara M. Oh! I'm going to read it =)

message 5: by Angelc (new)

Angelc Great review, Alexis! I've never read anything by her!

Ally72 Thank-you Angelc! I think you would really like her. I have read so many good reviews and this book was one of the best ones I have read in a long time!

Heather I just read a review about the next book in the series and it looks like it still has the same main characters... interesting, since I thought maybe another one of the books characters would take center stage. I cant wait to read it and find out!

Ally72 Hi Heather!
I thought the same thing so it will be interesting to see how this series plays out. I know one thing...this was one of the best books I have read this year and I have a feeling I will like anything that has to do with these characters.

Heather I agree! I loved this book! Very unique and interesting. Cant wait to see what she comes up with next!