Cheer Papworth's Reviews > Twilight

Oct 11, 2007

bookshelves: romance, vampires, ya
Recommended for: Harry Potter Fans
Read in October, 2007

Thanks to Margaret and Mondae for recommending this book! It was fantastic and a "new view" on vampires! I loved it and can't wait to read the other 2 books!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twilight.

Comments (showing 1-7)

dateUp arrow    newest »

message 7: by Margaret (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:09PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Margaret So Cheer....when are you going to start?!!!

Margaret

message 6: by Cheer (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:10PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cheer Papworth I am actually really excited about reading Stephenie Meyer's books. I am going to go to the bookstore soon. I have been scrambling a bit lately. My grandpa died on Saturday and I have to go to the funeral on Friday. As you know, my grandpa has been in the hospital a long time, so this is a good thing. Should I read Twilight first or does it matter?

message 5: by Margaret (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:10PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Margaret Start with Twilight. That is the first one. I would buy all three because you will WANT them all. If you buy them from Amazon.com it is cheaper. But then you have to wait. The first book is in paperback, but the 2nd (New Moon) and the 3rd (Eclipse) are only in hardback at this point. I can't wait to hear what you think?!

message 4: by Margaret (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:12PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Margaret So have you started yet??!!

message 3: by Cheer (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:16PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cheer Papworth I just got back from Target and I bought Twilight. I will start reading it today!

message 2: by Margaret (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:16PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Margaret Ok great! Call me every 100 pages :-0

message 1: by Margaret (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:21PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Margaret You forgot to call me silly girl! (see above). Well, I'm happy you finished and that you enjoyed it!

Margaret