Sayuri_x's Reviews > Demon Forged

Demon Forged by Meljean Brook

Oct 28, 09

bookshelves: 2009, best-of-2009, paranormal
Read in October, 2009

This book literally blew my freaking mind. I can't talk about it without spoiling it utterly but I cannpt wait for the next installment. the last four chapters of this book were perfection. They wrapped up the romance part of it and then knocked the whole world on it's ass in a major way that I loved. Fucking full of AWESOME Sauce. I know I sound like a teenager but man, it left me practically incoherhent with it's fabulousness!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Demon Forged.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Bree Wasn't it just amazing?? God, I loved it so much! I noticed on twitter you were running through them all right in a row...I read them all this fall too. I'm just in love with the series!

Sayuri_x I know, it ticked every box for me.

I decided to re-read them all for Demon Forged coming out cause i stumbled a little on Demon Bound the year before, and didn't finish it. I'm not sure why cause it was great but Forged was just out of this ball park amazing. A complete home run. Man, I can't wait for the next one. I never really had a thing for Michael but after this...I loved how Meljean managed to give him some humanity and made me believe he'd be capable of love. Before he seemed so alien and aloof.

Bree I was worried about Demon Bound for the silliest reason--I am irrationally arachnophobic. Like I have nightmares and can't sleep just THINKING about spiders too much. LOL At the beginning of the book I was thinking, "Oh shit, I am never gonna make it through this!" But in the end I did, and I loved it. And yeah, Demon Forged was pretty damn incredible!