Natalie's Reviews > Bitch

Bitch by Deja King

Oct 29, 2009

Recommended for: TCP fans, and street lit fans
Read in October, 2009 — I own a copy , read count: 1

So, I’m probably the last Street Lit fan to read Deja King’s Bitch Series but I’m probably glad I did so that I can read them all in order with out waiting months. So with that being said, I won’t get into too much depth about the details of the first installment, Bitch. I’m sure we all get the gist.

Bitch starts with the introduction to Precious Cummings, and the beginning years of her life. We learn that she’s a BK girl to the fullest and raised in the projects of the borough she reps. When handed an ultimatum at 15, Precious is compelled to mount up and make it happen for herself. Precious goes hard for her cash and her middle name should be Adonis. By using what she is blessed with, she begins to live a life that she never dreamed of. Built with a phlegmatic heart, she’s a stone cold killa and is unmoved by the slightest drop of blood at the account of her own hands.

Okay, Bitch is a total fiction book, the type of stuff that takes place is just never going to happen in real life but it made for a dope story! I read this book in less than 24 hours, at work, on my lunch, in bed, etc. I give Bitch 4 stars, and moving right along to part 2, Bitch Reloaded.
12 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bitch.

10/28 page 72
03/05 marked as: read

message 1: by Eva (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eva Leger You weren't the last! I think I am Natalie! lol I'm just starting the first one today - I wanted to wait until I had them all so I could read them in order also.
I just wanted to tell you I liked your review. If I hadn't already had my mind set to read this your review would have settled it for me.
I'm looking forward to this whole series and I'm a single book kind of reader so this is different for me! :)

message 2: by Leslie (new) - added it

Leslie Renee Can i read the book on this site

Brownsuga5 Now with 9 books in the series, I think I am by far the last! Good review!

message 4: by Destini (new) - added it