Dina's Reviews > Seducing Sampson

Seducing Sampson by Lacey Thorn

1918270
Nov 09, 09

bookshelves: contemporary-romance, erotica-romantica, quickie, to-blog
Read in November, 2009

The publisher says:

Bella Marquetti has always wanted one man, Sampson, but he has made a habit of walking away from her. When her brother Angelo goes away with his girlfriend, Bella agrees to apartment sit for them. And plans for seduction are definitely in order when she discovers Sampson on the other side of the door. But Sampson’s days of walking away are long over, leaving Bella to wonder just who is seducing whom.

As it happens with quickies, that's all there is to this story. I'm not complaining, though. I liked Sampson and Bella, there was enough back story to make me care about them and believe they had a good chance at the HEA, and the love scenes were hot. So what's a girl to do but sit back, relax and enjoy? ;)

Note: Seducing Sampson is loosely connected with Merciful Angel, as Angelo (the hero in MA) is Bella's older brother and Sampson's friend. But you don't have to read MA to understand/enjoy SS. In fact, I recommend skipping MA altogether, unless you're a glutton for punishment.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seducing Sampson.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rane (new)

Rane Awesome Review Dina!!

Dina Thanks, Rane! :)

message 3: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Great review D! I'm not a glutton for any type of punishment (yikes!), so I'll be sure to avoid that last one you mentioned. :P

Dina Thanks, Tammy! Just so you know how "bad" Merciful Angel is, Auntee gave it 3 stars. Oh, the horror, the horror! (LOL)

message 5: by Auntee (new) - added it

Auntee And you know how rarely Auntee doles out 3 stars...:)

message 6: by Adrienne (new)

Adrienne Good review Dina. Some quickie storiesI like other not so at 3 stars count me as a 'probably not' for this one.

Dina Thanks, Adrienne! This story was OK but not memorable, so you might take it or leave it. It won't change your life, LOL.