Justine's Reviews > Bone Magic

Bone Magic by Yasmine Galenorn

Nov 03, 09

Read in October, 2009

As some people know, I'm Yasmine Galenorn's assistant, now, so I won't be formally reviewing her books, any longer (same with Dakota Cassidy.)
However, one of the side benefits of working for authors is getting ARCs waaayyyy before anyone else does, so I was able to read Bone Magic quite early.
I can still offer my personal opinion on the works of the authors I represent, so here, for what it's worth, is my mini-review of Bone Magic.

I can honestly say that Bone Magic will not let you down. Yasmine's book naturally cycle through the three D'Artigo sisters, each set of three within the series feeling like a mini-trilogy to a certain extent. Bone Magic definitely feels like the first in a trilogy; setting up a lot of new plot twists and characters, while resolving a few storylines that readers have been discussing for a while.
The action, intrigue and sensuality are all amped up, as Camille takes the stage for the seventh book in the Otherworld Series. I won't give away any surprises or spoilers (of course)but I will say that you're in for one hell of a bumpy, fantastic ride.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bone Magic.