Sarah's Reviews > Milk in My Coffee

F_50x66
Oct 25, 09

bookshelves: currently-reading

Internal Conflict: Jordan vs.Kimberly and J'nette

I have been reading a book called Mil in My Coffee by Eric Jerome Dicky for the past few weeks one example of internal conflict in the book was when the protagonist Jordan Greene meets a lady by the name of Kimberly Chavers in manhattan and ends up going home with her to hang out. While at her house he ends up realizing that he likes her but he isnt able to do anything with her because he also still has feelings for his girlfriend J'nette.

External Conflict: Jordan vs. Kimberly and the world

The external conflict in the book was that if Jordan was to ever go anywhere with Kimberly they would get looked at or judged on because he was black and she was white which wasnt something that u usaually see. Another thing was that if J'nette was to see Jordan and Kimberly together there would be a big problem.

I think that what Jordan is doing isnt bad because Kimberly is a nice girl that actually does like him and he likes her even though she is whita and people judge them based upon that. Another reason is because if J'nette wants to continue having an attitude with him why must he continue to try to make things better between them he should just leave her and go with Kimberly.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Milk in My Coffee.