Brenda (b)'s Reviews > That Holiday Feeling

That Holiday Feeling by Debbie Macomber

Jun 16, 10

bookshelves: contemporary, romance, anthology, 13-print-books, 2-2010-read, harlequin
Read from June 11 to 16, 2010

I enjoyed this anthology. All the stories are set at Christmas time. Since they're short stories, the romances are simple (basic plot of 2 people meet and fall in love) and the relationships happen quickly.

1. Silver Bells by Debbie Macomber -- I had read this story a couple of years ago in another anthology. It's a cute story and the secondary characters are quite colorful.

2. The Perfect Holiday by Sherryl Woods -- I liked the premise of the aunt setting things up before her death so that Savannah and Trace would meet afterward.

3. Under the Christmas Tree by Robyn Carr -- This story is set in Virgin River and is the actual reason I bought this book. It doesn't have the intertwining plots that run throughout the full length Virgin River books, but Nate and Annie still had the warm loving feel that I've come to associate with the characters of Virgin River. I loved this story and it left me with a smile on my face.
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read That Holiday Feeling.