Shawna's Reviews > Tempting Tori

Tempting Tori by N.J. Walters

4 stars – Contemporary Romance/Erotica

An alpha cowboy and a sweet ranch housekeeper with lots of pent up sexual frustration from a year of wanting and loving each other in secret + West Texas heat + naughty barn tryst = a wickedly sexy, fun, quickie erotic treat!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tempting Tori.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Dina I see that J.T. made his way to your hero-stud-mantel-hall-of-fame shelf. I couldn't agree more. ;)

Auntee Now that was to the point! That's it in a nutshell!:)

message 3: by Shawna (last edited Oct 25, 2009 08:04AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Shawna Dina wrote: "I see that J.T. made his way to your hero-stud-mantel-hall-of-fame shelf. I couldn't agree more. ;)"

LOL! Stud shelf worthy indeed, Dina! :)

Auntee wrote: "Now that was to the point! That's it in a nutshell!:)"

Well, I figured after both of your great reviews, there wasn't much else that needed saying. Besides, I think the hunky cowboy on the cover speaks for himself! LOL! :)

Auntee Shawna wrote: "Dina wrote: "I see that J.T. made his way to your hero-stud-mantel-hall-of-fame shelf. I couldn't agree more. ;)"

LOL! Stud shelf worthy indeed, Dina! :)

Auntee wrote: "Now that was to the point!..."

It's a lot easier to review 40 pages than 340, isn't it?:)

Shawna So true, Auntee! Especially since I'm always behind on my reviews 'cause I seem to read much faster than I write.

message 6: by Rane (new) - added it

Rane Great Review Shawna!

Shawna Rane wrote: "Great Review Shawna!"

Thanks Rane!

message 8: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Sounds like a nice equation! I'll have to check this one out. :P

Shawna Tammy wrote: "Sounds like a nice equation! I'll have to check this one out. :P"

It's a fun, hot little quickie Tammy!

message 10: by Mahlet (new)

Mahlet im-a-cover-hottie-ho?!?! That's one of the best tags ever, Shawna!! haha!

Shawna Mahlet wrote: "im-a-cover-hottie-ho?!?! That's one of the best tags ever, Shawna!! haha!"

LOL! Thanks, Mahlet! I needed a shelf to keep up with all my fav cover studs! :)