Isabel's Reviews > The Ersatz Elevator

F 50x66
Oct 19, 2009

Read in August, 2009

The Eratz Elevator

Have you ever read a book wich you can't stop reading, or have you ever gone to a library with not finding any book? Well I have the perfect book for you, you won't want to stop reading it and you'll find it in the library easily now that you know the name (It's in the tittle).This book is REALLY good!!! I loved it and couldn't stop reading.

You have to read the 1st, 2nd, 3rd,etc. to read this book, I recomend you start because this is tha 6th. I love the vocabulery the auther uses bacause some words are really strang but he tells you the meaning as if somebody in the story was telling another what the word ment. For example when Mr. Poe sais something to Klaus then he always explains what it means even though Klaus al ready knows it.

I also love the way the author describe s the building they are living in (the Baudelire orphans). For example when he explians the darkness of the eratz elevator you feel you are there, I loved it!

You should start reading the collection now!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Ersatz Elevator.

message 1: by Arte (new)