Angelia Fransisca Rusli's Reviews > The Van Alen Legacy

The Van Alen Legacy by Melissa de la Cruz

Oct 19, 09

bookshelves: fantasy, ya, melissa-de-la-cruz
Read in October, 2009

On this fourth installment of the blue bloods series, Melissa de la Cruz once again brought us to the world where betrayal, romance, action, mystery, friendship, politics, family and even vampires lie.

The story starts with a conversation between Lawrence Van Alen and charles Force. This story was brought to us by 3 different person POV: Schuyler, Bliss & Mimi. Through their POV, we knew that they were no longer a child. What truly amazes me is Mimi. On the previous books, i always thought Mimi was such a spoiled airhead, while on this book, she fought for herself & she even travelled for a mission to find Jordan Llewellyn, the watcher. While Bliss is really broken. I kinda feel sad upon reading her POV where she was really alone & out of all people, the one who came to her was Lucifer. Well, at least she got a happy ending *not really a happy ending though, but still a happy ending in her case* Schuyler in this book didn't show much development. What i don't like here is that Schuyler can't fight for herself! But at least, she at least knew who's the one for her :)

I won't spoil anything here, because The Van Alen Legacy was such a fun read! Reading it was like riding a roller coaster! Although it is truly recommended for you to have read the previous books , or else you'll be clueless upon reading this :) The Van Alen Legacy was by far the most amazing blue bloods books. Really worth the wait.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Van Alen Legacy.

10/12/2009 page 75