Ahmed Salem's Reviews > Designing Social Interfaces

2191527
Feb 01, 10

bookshelves: 2010, favorites
Read from January 01 to February 01, 2010, read count: 1

This book is full of joy for someone like me who is very addict to Social internet. Also it is very useful for those who are tide to design a social network as a complete reference.

Two points that I am seriously recommend this book for any one are:
- It literally covers all the topics and issues about Social Networks.
- For someone who hardly find a time for reading like me, or someone on rush to find information about a specific topic, this book will let you get in the point and get all answers related to (What, Why, Who, How, ...) and so on. You don't have to read too long paragraphs to get the point, you just need to read the needed information in the form of points, which by the why will boost the rate of getting what you need. And sure all examples in the screen shots of the very familiar sites we are using in our daily life, it is another magnificent asset while reading.

finally as people who are working on this project are Yahoo-guys or something like that, I am totally trust their knowledge!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Designing Social Interfaces.

01/14/2010 page 39
7.98% "Nice Chapter 1 about the history of Social Network. and Nice Chapter 2 about very initial worming topics. Now preparing for the real work!"
01/17/2010 page 81
16.56% "Nice Chapter with "How-To-Do" like style for all issues about registration, authentication, and many other issues for new site user!"
01/18/2010 page 122
24.95% "This Chapter is cool for all what it is related for user info!"
01/26/2010 page 240
49.08% "I liked the chapter of "Sharing" very much!"
show 2 hidden updates…