HStevey310's Reviews > Spirit Bound

Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead

Oct 15, 2009

GOT ME HOLDING MY BREATHE TIL THE LAST ONE COME OUT!!!! what is going to happen to Rose??? YAAY!!! Dimitri is back!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Spirit Bound.

message 1: by Cindy (last edited Oct 17, 2009 06:54AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cindy I cant wait for the next book to come out, I would love for rose to save dimitri and end up with him, when i read blood promise when she killed him at the end i was shocked, but when rose received the letter from him that conf. that he was still alive i have hope for them, sucks for adrian :(

message 2: by Megan (new)

Megan I cant wait for this next book to come out, I really want Rose to save Dimitri and to stay with him. I read a theory about what someone thought might happen and, I thought that it was a really cool idea. It was that Dimitri gets saved but not by Rose. He gets saved by Adrian and Dimitri becomes his Shadow Kiss just like Rose. Wouldn't that just be cool?

HStevey310 i just read the first chapter of Spirit Bound!!! and OMG!!!! ive been craving,wanting to read the new book!!! I wish it would have went thru rose trials!!! I CANT NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! im literally going crazy!!!!

HStevey310 Megan wrote: "I cant wait for this next book to come out, I really want Rose to save Dimitri and to stay with him. I read a theory about what someone thought might happen and, I thought that it was a really cool..."

i dont think so bcuz if rose ends up going back to dimitri then adrian would feel EVERYTHING that dimitri is feeling when hes thinking about or with rose. i dont want rose and adrian together ne more than the next person but that would be cruel even for adrian

Erin Don't worry... The jailbreaking victor ends in like the first... What 50-100 pgs. XD the rest is really really really good!! <3 this book!! (: yay. But not so optimistic for u Dimitri lovers... Cuz of course rose loves Dimitri... But does HE want HER? Apparently not...

Alex I LOVE Dimitri and it broke my heart to read Blood Promise and Shadow Kiss!!! I can't wait to get it and find out what happens to Rose and Dimitri!!! I read what you wrote Erin and was totally devistated!!! I want them to be together sooo bad!!! They are soo good together!!! As for Adrian...idk if he can get his act together and b roses one and only!!! I don't want him to b!!! Sorry to all those Adrian fans!!!