Krys's Reviews > The Good, the Bad, and the Undead

The Good, the Bad, and the Undead by Kim Harrison

Rachel faces new challenges, new breeds of Inderlanders...and new levels of poverty in this book. This series keeps getting better and better. Someone is killing ley line witches and Rachel has beem brought into the FIB as a special consultant by Edden's son Glenn. She immeadiately suspects Kalamack and begins to trail him to see if he is the one responsible for the deaths. Meanwhile, Ivy has crossed a line (again) with Rachel having asked her to be her Scion and this creates much tension between the two that Rachel spends the better part of the book trying to correct.

I am finding nothing to complain about with these books...nothing at all. I wish I could read them faster, but oddly even though they are fluffy (well done fluff though) they are much slower burns than alot of other Urban Fantasy. I'm enjoying these books alot. I hope the rest of the series lives up to the first two. I am hooked!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Good, the Bad, and the Undead.

01/06/2010 page 36
01/07/2010 page 150
33.11% "didn't get as much read as I would have liked...no focus today."
01/08/2010 page 275
60.71% "Goal for the day. Anything else after here is extra frosting."
01/10/2010 page 372
82.12% "Hoping to finish this tonight...and that my headache from yesterday does not return with a vengeance."
show 2 hidden updates…