valee's Reviews > Masquerade

2320890
Feb 05, 10

bookshelves: young-adults

WOW!

I loved this book. I can't even believe that such a short book could have so many things going on at the same time. Seriously, this series is so not what I expected of it. Maybe that's the reason why I love this series so much. I thought it would not be a good series, but I ended up loving it. Although I liked this book much more than the first.

Schuyler becomes more and more interesting with every book. She is such a great young heroine. I still can't decide if I want her to end up with Jack or with Oliver, I like both of them so much!

And so many things happened in this book that I couldn't stop reading it. The suspense is amazing. And what an ending, now I'm dying to know what will happen next. The story was more developed and serious, the characters more intense, and so many things got twisted that I was entertained more and more with every page.

This is a very goos YA series. I'll definitely keep reading it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Masquerade.

02/04/2010 page 20
6.47% "This brother and sister romantic relationship gets creepier and creepier..." 4 comments
02/04/2010 page 40
12.94% "OK,now this has turned into something more than creepy. I don't care what they were in the past. Now they are sibling. DISGUSTING!"
02/04/2010 page 60
19.42% "I so know who gave her that kiss. I hate when they think it was the other boy, and then they always see it was the friend from childhood."
02/05/2010 page 124
40.13% "Wow, this book this great, so much drama and chaos, LOL. For a YA book I'm enjoying it a great deal."
show 1 hidden update…