Madlenka's Reviews > Harry Potter a princ dvojí krve

Harry Potter a princ dvojí krve by J.K. Rowling

Apr 29, 14

bookshelves: sci-fi-fantasy, i-own, read-in-czech, 2006, 2011, fantasy, numbered, series
Read from July 15 to August 17, 2011, read count: 1

There is such a big difference between the book and the movie, probably the biggest you can get in the HP series. I love the movie because it shows what growing up is really all about, how it is to be a teenager. There are so many great scenes I remember as happy and full of joy. The book isn't quite like that because it's focused on some more things that weren't really included in the movie.
But as always, you get much more in the book: the origins of Harry's feelings for Ginny, or even Hermione's feelings for Ron (although Rowling doesn't push it as much as it is in the movie, you might not recognise it unless you focus). You learn much more about the past of Lord Voldemort and you start to understand. And I have to say it: the ending is heart-breaking (though it has been like that since The Goblet of Fire, but anyway).
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Harry Potter a princ dvojí krve.

08/12/2011 page 348