Holly's Reviews > Tempt Me at Twilight

Tempt Me at Twilight by Lisa Kleypas

Oct 13, 09

bookshelves: october-2009, read-in-2009
Read in October, 2009

I'd heard before reading this that many were disappointed with this book. I think I can see why it didn't measure up to some of her others, but I thought it was pretty well done.

I liked Harry. There's something very compelling about him. He he wants Poppy more than anything else in the world and makes no apologies for his methods in getting her. I liked the way his mind worked and the way he took care of so many but kept them at a distance, with the exception of Poppy.

To be honest I don't remember much about Poppy from the previous books, so I didn't go into this with any preconceived notions of her. In the end I found her to be fun and refreshing. She was just what Harry needed. The two of them together were spectacular.

I thought the way their relationship played out was done well. Their marriage started under less than perfect circumstances and I'm glad LK used the entire length of the book to address them.

I was disappointed in what happened at the very end of the book. It seemed unnecessary and even a bit silly. Otherwise I really enjoyed it.

Now if only she'd give us Leo's book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tempt Me at Twilight.