Melissa's Reviews > The Haunting of America: From the Salem Witch Trials to Harry Houdini

The Haunting of America by Joel Martin

Aug 25, 11

bookshelves: first-reads, to-keep-in-personal-library

Won on first reads. As the world lost a great lady when my wonderful friend, Ramona, just passed away, this review will serve for both of us. She will be dearly missed and cancer will be cursed for taking her from us so young.

Upon receiving this, I dug right in. I am very into paranormal aspects. I did not know about much of the things in this book. My intrests are peaked and things have been answered that I was curious about. I now want to go digging more into these areas and it is thanks to this great book.

Have re-read this a couple times. I think I really have to change the rating. I would love to read any more of these that follow it.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Haunting of America.

message 1: by Cecilia (new) - added it

Cecilia Now that really sounds like an interesting book! I'd like to read that one myself sometime. Let us know how you like it.

message 2: by Sue (new) - added it

Sue Ramona died....? Is that the lady who had the Santa husband?? I'm sorry to hear that!!!
Now I'm ready to check out this book :)