BJ Rose's Reviews > Lover Enshrined

2030200
Oct 18, 09

bookshelves: paranormal, series, vampires
Read in October, 2009

I think I need to step away from the Black Dagger Brotherhood for a while; I think I would have given up on this one if I didn't have it in some Challenges. I had to force myself to continue reading, but am glad I did - the last 1/4 of the book was worth it, and raised my rating to a strong 3.5*. Phury has gotten cheated in so many ways in this series, including in this book, but at least the ending really was about him - and in a way that brought cry-for-happy tears to my eyes.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Enshrined.

Comments (showing 1-4)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

message 4: by Dina (new) - added it

Dina I'm getting more and more "afraid" of this book... It's nice to know that the story picks up in the last 1/4, though.

BJ Rose I think I was mainly angry on Phury's behalf, but I don't want to say more until you've read it. And don't be afraid - you know you're going to read this!

message 2: by Dina (new) - added it

Dina BJ Rose wrote: "And don't be afraid - you know you're going to read this!"

LOL, so true! I have to know what all the fuss is about.

Beanbag Love Great review. I agree that Phury's been totally cheated in this series. It's been such a disappointment. Sadly, I think Ward thinks she's done right by him. *shakes head sadly*

But I did like all the other developments in the book and I rated it a success, despite the utter lameness of Phury's story line. :D