Kristen's Reviews > Blue Bells of Scotland

Oct 30, 09

bookshelves: 2009
Recommended for: Vikki, Corey, Stef
Read in October, 2009, read count: 1

I was somewhat apprehensive when starting this book, thinking that it might be like any other book I've read involving time travel and historical events (specifically those that took place in Scotland). I was fortunate enough to have won an advance copy of the book, so I gave the book a full chance, and I was very pleasantly surprised.

Pretty soon after starting the book, I found myself not wanting to put the book down, curious about what would be happening next, where the story was going to go, and how things would turn out in the end.

Writing a review isn't something I often do with a book, since I much prefer reading to writing, but I felt this book deserved one. It was well worth the read, the scenery and descriptions of events were very well done, and I found myself still thinking about the characters and events after having finished the book. I honestly can't wait for the next book in the trilogy.

I know a number of my friends would love this book, so I'm hoping they'll give it a chance, too.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blue Bells of Scotland.

10/10/2009 page 28