Darcy's Reviews > Plum Pudding Murder

Plum Pudding Murder by Joanne Fluke

Oct 10, 09

bookshelves: 2009, mystery
Read in October, 2009

This book was ok. It seems like they are getting more and more predictable and formulmatic. The characters are becoming characters of themselves. I was able to guess very early on who the murderer was.

I am very tired of the whole Mike and Norman thing. There is no way if this were to happen in real life that these 2 men would be so friendly and able to handle each other so well.

With each book Hannah seems to give over more and more control to Lisa at the Cookie Jar. I am waiting for the time that she gets mad and lets her have it.

With all of this said, why do I keep reading this series??? I do because while things are predictable, they are a fun easy read to pick up and then put down and out of your mind. The added extra bonus are the recipes. I have tried several and they have become staples at my house. So for that reason alone I will keep reading, hoping for Hannah to make her choice, and to see what antics happen next in the crazy town.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Plum Pudding Murder.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cindy (new) - added it

Cindy So agree! Especially about the Norman vs Mike business.