Perpetua's Reviews > Love Means... No Shame

Love Means... No Shame by Andrew  Grey

Oct 08, 11

Read on July 24, 2012

** spoiler alert ** Ok I was a total blubbering mess about 10 pages in!! But it was a good kind of blubbering mess!! I really loved it! There was one part that bugged the shite out of me! Len was dating by the end of the book!!! I mean his lover of OVER TWENTY YEARS DIED! I mean seriously I can not accept that it takes only a few months to be over your dead lover enough to start dating again!!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love Means... No Shame.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree with everything you said! If I had read the other book first, I would have had trouble with Len dating. Of course, we know that Cliff would have wanted him to find someone else and be happy.

Perpetua lol ahh I think that is balls!! I would be haunting the hubbies arse if he did that!! I;m glad I read them this way around though! Even if it made me spit and cry!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Perpetua wrote: "lol ahh I think that is balls!! I would be haunting the hubbies arse if he did that!! I;m glad I read them this way around though! Even if it made me spit and cry!"

ROFL! I have a friend who has made her husband promise to wait at least two weeks after she's buried before he starts dating!