Michelle's Reviews > A Passion Redeemed

A Passion Redeemed by Julie Lessman

Sep 09, 10

bookshelves: favorites
Read in November, 2009

As with all of the books in the Daughters of Boston series, I give this book 5 stars! Julie Lessman's writing is first-rate and on the mark! If you're looking for a story that marries romance, passion, and a love for Christ, then look no further. You will find this and so much more in all of Julie Lessman's books.

It's apparent that Julie has a huge heart for God, and I am thankful that she uses her writing talent to bring glory to Him. It is such a blessing to have the opportunity to read Christian fiction that has some "sizzle" to it, knowing that it won't cross the line into anything inappropriate.

Romantic passion and God's Word are perfectly balanced to me in Julie's books. You're not served one, without the other. As I like to say, they're "married" together in such a way that you're entertained with an incredible story, while at the same time, there are scriptural references that help strengthen your walk with the Lord.

It's PASSION with a PURPOSE as Julie says, and I agree with this 100% I highly recommend each book in this series!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Passion Redeemed.