David Sof 2014's Reviews > Dawn

M_50x66
Oct 25, 09

bookshelves: 8th-grade-reading-shelf-betts
Read in October, 2009

Brambleclaw, Squirlflight, Cropaw and all the other Cats that went on the journey have returned to thunderclan. They convinced the rest of the clans cats that they had to run from the humans that were destroying their home. The cats convinced all the clans to go on the journey over the huge mountians. They come across the Tribe of the Endless Hunting. They stay there for a few days. Then Stormfur decides to stay because he is in love with with a cat named Brook.

I can make a text to text connection to this book.Like Harry Potter the aunt and uncle has been terrorizing everything and his privacy. He hates it and wants to go somewhere else and actually wants to move out. But then at then end he ends up in the same house.

I would recommend this book to people of all ages, if your a high reading level then you can read this for fun. It is a great adventure book. It's combination of real cats and fantasy cat fighters, makes this book seam almost real and truly epic. This book has a little less action then the others. I gave this book 3 stars.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dawn.