Becky's Reviews > A Circle of Souls

A Circle of Souls by Preetham Grandhi

Oct 08, 09

This was a different sort of book for me. Being a psycological thriller, I didn't have an opinion or thought about what was going to happen. I haven't read much along that line. I found it really interesting. I liked that an FBI agent was willing to follow a lead that seemed a little strange. I'm not sure if it's realistic or not, but it doesn't matter. It worked well in this book. Leia, the agent for the FBI, even acknowleges that she's stepping into unfamiliar territory when she has to step away from the normal crime solving techniques.

I really enjoyed the parts with the children at the hospital. Peter was a caring character that was easy to like. Then, when he got involved in helping with the case, it made him more the character to watch. While during the book, I didn't know who the "killer" was, after the identity is revealed, I kind of felt like it was a little obvious. Not necessarily in a good or bad way, I just wasn't surprised or shocked to find out who was behind the killing.

I liked the book and read it in a couple of days. However, it didn't grab my attention so much that I couldn't put it down. Once I picked it up, I was fine and pretty well connected. It's when I closed it, it wasn't yelling at me to open it again. Still, a very good read. Well written and definately interesting!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Circle of Souls.