Alicia's Reviews > Tempt Me with Darkness

Tempt Me with Darkness by Shayla Black

Oct 07, 2009

Read in October, 2009

#1 Doomsday Brethren Novel

This book had my attention from page one. I couldnt put it down. It is very well written. Ms. Black has created a world that is equally sexy, dangerous and fun.

Marrok is a former knight of King Arthurs who was cursed to live out enternity never to be able to achive orgasm. He was cursed by King Arthurs sister Morganna with a magical book that everyone in modern times wants to possess. He stole the book and has been unable to unlock it for fiftenn hundred years.

Olivia is a art gallery owner who is a decendant of Morganna but does not know that she is of the Le Fay line or that she will become a witch. Marrok believes that she may possess the ablity to unlock the book and remove his curse, however the more they are together the more they begin to fall in love.

This book has lots of exciting twists and turns. You are never really sure who is on the side of good and who is ready to betray everyone. It also leaves you with a little bit of a cliffhanger. Its just enough to leave you begging for more.

I loved this book and can't wait for the next installment of A Doomsday Brethren Novel!!

I give Tempt Me With Darkness 5 STARS!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tempt Me with Darkness.

10/17/2009 page 1