I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)'s Reviews > Ecstasy Unveiled

Ecstasy Unveiled by Larissa Ione

Mar 08, 10

bookshelves: genre-pnr-uf, species-angels-demons-aliens, 2010-read-in, zz-reviewed
Read from March 03 to 08, 2010

Hot tale of the most unexpected romance and mating of the sex demon, Lore and the angel waiting to ascend to heaven, Idess. I enjoyed this PNR book more than most PNR I have recently read because the couple truly resisted the temptation for a realistically long time. I find that the romance and build up is often rushed in PNR and I am happy to say that was not the case in this book.

The Seminus Demon clan had an eventful run in this installment. They lost a brother, but gained a brother and a sister...yes, a female Seminus Demon. Interesting turn of events. The 5th book will be sister/seminus/Sin's book and her hot dhamphire/medic love interest, Con.

This is a great steamy series with a very good (and evolving) back-story. I highly recommend!

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

___________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group

2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ecstasy Unveiled.

Tracy Enjoy this one. It was one of my faves! :)

valee I loved this one!!
Couldn't put it down. I waited for it for months to read it in a day, LOL.

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) I am getting ready to start it right now!