Deborah's Reviews > The Angel Experiment

The Angel Experiment by James Patterson

2072010
Oct 13, 09

Read in October, 2009

What a page turner. The story was really cool, and kept you interested as to the "why" of everything. The story is about these five friends that were these experiments to make humans stonger or better somehow. Well, it turns out these kids are 98% human and 2% bird. I know, I wasn't sure I would love it but, it really does catch your attention. The beggining starts out a little slow, but still a lot faster than most books. Once it gets going however, it is non-stop and you really want to know what all the secrets are. I am really looking forward to the next book in this series!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Angel Experiment.

Natalie I started this one a while back, and for some reason I couldn't get into it. I may try picking it up again, because it was a fun premise, I just wasn't in the mood for it at the time.

message 2: by Deborah (last edited Oct 13, 2009 09:02AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Deborah Okay, I totally challenge you to pick this one up again. I think I know what your hang up was. Even though the first part of the book is fast moving it was still harder to really let go and get into. However once you do, it really takes off and you are gripped into this story of what happened to these kids and there are so many "whys" that you just have to know the answer to. I am really looking forward to the next book. Let me know if you start to read it and what you think:)

Natalie Cool, I'll take that challenge. It really seems like a book I should love. I'll give it another chance soon.

message 4: by Kathy (new) - added it

Kathy I hadn't really heard of this series before, thanks for the heads up!