Kathryn CA's Reviews > And Then There Were None

And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie

Sep 01, 13

bookshelves: src-fall-2013, mystery
Read on September 01, 2013

This was my very first Agatha Christie novel and I have to say that I loved it. It certainly won't be my last novel. The mystery was very brilliantly thought out and I spent most of the book trying to figure out exactly "who dunnit". I debated quiet a few theories and I was half right on one of my theories, but as it was not my final theory, I guess I can't really count myself as correct.

The main problem I had with this book is that I had trouble keeping track of who was who. So many characters to make a sudden appearance that it was difficult to keep track of who was accused of commiting which crime and for what reason they did it. And then which committed crime the murdered person had committed. By the time it was down to only 3-4 left, I had it down, but it took me a while to put it all together.

I thoroughly enjoyed this mystery and will definitely look forward to reading more from Agatha Chrisite. I might even take a look at this one again.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read And Then There Were None.

09/01/2013 marked as: currently-reading
09/01/2013 marked as: read
show 1 hidden update…

message 1: by Amy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy There was also a movie made of this one... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0037515/

I love Murder on the Orient Express... it was required for eighth grade English.

I'm glad you discovered her. I always loved Hercule Poirot. I only learned to love Miss Marple when I was older. Tommy and Tuppence -- well fun mystery with romance thrown in.