Darcy's Reviews > Frostbitten

Frostbitten by Kelley Armstrong

Oct 07, 09

bookshelves: 2009, 2012, audio-book, listened-to-at-work, shifters, uf
Read in October, 2009

I love this series and Elena and Clay are by far my favorites. This book was jam packed with lots of action, seeing all of the pack memebers, learning about the others in the world, and the pack changing.

With this book you can tell both Elena and Clay have grown up and accepted who they are and their lives, both what happened in the past and how their lives were now. Choices made in the past have lead them to the strong positions they are in, but as they have grown up so has the world around them, starting to leave them behind.

Chasing the mutts around Elena stumbles into all kinds of crazy adventures. It seemed like one problem lead to another, lead to another, lead to another. Just when one was taken care of there was another right there to face. And with each problem the things that were brought up correlated to an event in the past. Seeing those paralell paths and how they dealt with them then and now was interesting.

Also seeing how the pack has to change to keep up with the way the world is changing is interesting as well. These changes definately bring their own problems, but they also solve some as well.

All in all a great book, hard to put down. Looking forward to see what we can expect next!!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Frostbitten.

Ariana *jealous* I love Clay and Elena! *sigh* I'll read it soon....very very soon.....

Darcy This one was super good especially if you like this series. It is worth reading for the last chapter alone. Let me know when you are done.

Ariana O_o Exciting!

I'm really looking forward to her book of short stories which has the story of when they met. Ohhhhh goody goody! Have you seen the comic on Armstrongs website?

Darcy Yeah, I do usually swing by her site a couple times a month. She just had an Eve novella that just came out last month. She is not my favorite character, so I am not sure what to think.

I think the Women of the Otherworld book will be good. I really liked The Men of the Otherworld book, it was interesting learning more about Jeremy and Clay.

I also am looking forward to the Savannah book.

Do you read her Chloe Saunders books, they are YA. I had a hard time with the first one gave it up, but had some people talk me into trying it again and I liked it enough to read the next one. I am waiting for the 3rd one to come out now.

Ariana I've read all of Eve's novels so far but not the new one. I like her but she's not my favourite. I like her alot more than Paige and the chick that's going out with Jeremy though.

I'm definately looking forward to Savannah's book, i guess it's safe to say that i like female characters that have some guts and don't whine too much, LOL.

I haven't tried the Chloe Saunders books as they didn't appeal and they were YA. If they're at the public library i may consider reading them now though..

Darcy Give them a try as she sets them in the same world as her main ones, but the first on is slow so give it a little longer. Then it has a good cliffhanger and you want the next one right away.

Ariana Alright, I'm going on holiday in a couple of days so il see if i can hunt it down. Thanks!