Mahy O's Reviews > Will They Ever Trust Us Again?

Will They Ever Trust Us Again? by Michael Moore

Nov 12, 2009

Read in November, 2009

I really liked the book. I think It was interesting to see the other side of the story. The story of American soldiers and their families who didn't want to participate in the war, and who actually feel guilty about killing innocent people.
It amazed me to understand that most of the American army are young boys and girls who volunteer only to get a college education, and have no relation what so ever with wars, or what's happening in Iraq and Afghanistan. They don't want ot be part of any thing what so ever.
I also felt that the American government fooled them, just like it did for the rest of the world.
I just hope that we don't do the same mistake that they did to us. I mean, after 9/11, almost every Arab and Muslim were considered a terrorist, and that's not a bit true. Now after reading the book, I now wish that after those photos from ABu Gharib prison, and related stuff, we don't think of all the Americans as murderers.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Will They Ever Trust Us Again?.

10/15/2009 page 127