Tam's Reviews > Smolder

2620907
Oct 04, 09

bookshelves: m-m-m
Read in October, 2009

Dylan and Gabriel are a couple off screen as well as on from time to time and when they are on it’s wild. Two super alphas going at it. Brandon is the new guy, cute and aggressive. He requests his first time on screen be with Brandon and Gabriel. Everyone is leery because it’s pretty intense but they agree. Seems Brandon and Gabriel have also set their sights on Brandon for off screen as well. The filmed session is smoking BDSMish and they have to set up a special part of the website because it’s too “out there”. Brandon thinks Dylan and Gabriel are just playing him and tries to get them to back off but they persist and … This had potential but what annoyed me was everyone trying to explain to Brandon how things worked. It was weird. They all fuck for money on-line but they were tip toeing around the fact that they all may fuck for fun but there are serious couples off screen as well. There was this philosophical discussion about eros vs philios. No wonder the poor kid was confused as hell. No one ever said “We aren’t just doing this for kicks, we like you and want to date you. But we all screw each other on camera, no biggie, we’re friends”. That would have solved most of the conflict. You’d think they were 13 year olds beating around the bush. So I didn’t care for this edition as much because I thought it was made unnecessarily vague and mysterious to add to the conflict.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Smolder.