Krys's Reviews > Blue Moon

Blue Moon by Alyson Noel

Oct 04, 09

bookshelves: fantasy, young-adult, urban-dark-fantasy-paranormal, short-length-book, series
Read in July, 2009, read count: 1

Wow... I don't know what to say except that I am annoyed at myself for wasting my time on this... not just once (because I was underwhelmed by the first book) but now twice with the read of the second book. Why do I bother? Thesearen't that spectacularly written, nor are the stories and characters that compelling... but my curiousity got the better of me and I picked up the sequel. Big mistake. This one was even hokier than the first one and the only thing that kept me reading was actually the fact that Damen was being nasty to the main character, Ever. Isn't that horrible? That I felt so little compassion for her that I delighted in seeing her mistreated? Wow, that's awful.

I must remember to not pick up the next book...for my own sanity and to save some time. No matter how pretty the cover is, no matter how curious I am... I have much better books to read with my limited amount of time, and I am so mad at myself for wasting my precious time on this.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blue Moon.