Lesa Jones's Reviews > Hush

Hush by Amaleka McCall

Oct 30, 09

bookshelves: i-own, read-it

First time reading anything by this author and I have to say she did a great job with keep her readers on there toes the whole way though.

Deidre is a FBI agent set to do a undercover job by going to get information about drug dealers that go by the name F.A.B run by Chazz, T-bay and Loca.

The book set you up to read and get to know ever character in the book including Ricky he is also a FBI agent that sent Deidre undercover giver her the undercover name DeeDee.

Ricky was also a friend of Deidre late father.

Deidre had to find out did the FAB girls have anything to do with the disappearance of Amber Reeves the Senator's daughter.

Well Deidre is undercover she gets very attached to Chazz's bother RJ and they become very close.

Well she is undercover so much details and drama accure with everyone. Deidre found out things she never thought would have ever happen.

This book keeps you wanting more. Suspence, drama, the whole nine yards.

I liked this book I give a thumbs up to the author for doing her thang.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hush.

10/27/2009 page 69
22.7% "So far it's ok. Deidre has a little drama with her boss/lover and his wife. She was giving a undercover assignment to join FAB."
10/28/2009 page 100
32.89% "Deidre is getting more information about who the FAB girls are and working her way into getting to know them personally."
10/28/2009 page 136
44.74% "Deidre able to get closer the the FAB chicks and get in with what they crew is doing."
10/29/2009 page 201
66.12% "So much drama can't wait to find out what I am already thinking about Deidre and Ramon"