Libbeth's Reviews > The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Oct 02, 12

bookshelves: mystery, 2010, 2012
Read in September, 2012

1 like · Likeflag

Libbeth I know that has had a lot of rave reviews but I am finding it slow going. Maybe I just haven't read enough of it yet. I'll stick with it a little longer but I yawned then even just imagining carrying on.

Libbeth I'm afraid I have added it to my abandoned shelf. Maybe I will come back to it but I think I will probably put it on the read it swap it site.

Libbeth Although I swapped this book I decided to give it another go and have aquired another copy.

Libbeth Finally read this after giving my original copy away over two years ago.

Libbeth Putting aside the grim subject matter I enjoyed following them solve the puzzles, even though I guessed the outcome pretty much from the beginning.
On the one hand I'd like to read the other two but on the other hand my murder mystery reading tends more towards the "cozy mystery" and this certainly wasn't of that genre.

Libbeth I'd just added the above comment when I received an e-mail from Sky to say that this film will be on, on Friday.